Pistachio Gai Snacks
Technically a fruit, these edible seeds of the Pistacia vera tree contain healthy fats and are a good source of protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
They also contain several essential nutrients and have benefits for weight loss, as well as heart and gut health.
Interestingly, people have been eating pistachios since 7,000 BC. Nowadays, they're very popular in many dishes, including ice cream and desserts.
Here are 9 evidence-based health benefits of pistachios.
- Loaded With Nutrients.
- High in Antioxidants.
- Low in Calories Yet High in Protein.
- May Help You Lose Weight.
- Promote Healthy Gut Bacteria.
- May Lower Cholesterol and Blood Pressure.
- May Benefit Your Blood Vessels.
- May Help Lower Blood Sugar.
- Delicious and Fun to Eat